Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Biker's Religion by Shelly Morgan

Title: The Biker's Religion
Series: Rough Riders MC #2
Author: Shelly Morgan
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 6, 2018
Publisher: Crave Publishing
Cover Designer: Deranged Doctor Designs
Amy
The life I once knew has changed, and now I’m stuck in a world of endless darkness, where people I care about are getting hurt.
I feel helpless, vulnerable…afraid that one day the shadows from my nightmares will swallow me whole.
Then there’s him. He’s a sliver of light in my dark world, giving me the courage to face my fears.
But he’s scarred, broken by a past that left him hardened, cold, and bitter.
Chances are my heart will end up being his next victim.
Ice-Man
I’ve vowed never to let a woman get close to me again. I’ve avoided risking my soul and never put my heart on the line. 
Until her.
There’s something about Amy I can’t resist. She’s sassy, funny, and vivacious—everything a cold-hearted bastard like me needs in this cruel world.
She thaws the ice in my veins, giving new life to my blackened heart. 
All that matters now is protecting her. If I have to pave my own way to hell to keep her safe…then so be it.


I grew up in a small town in Iowa. I have 2 older sisters and amazing parents. Growing up, I was always a daddy’s girl, hanging out with him in the garage, fishing, and building stuff. I loved to play softball and swimming, but reading, telling stories, and writing were my passion, even at a young age. I took a break from writing for a while, but you could always find me with a book in my hand.
I have three children – two boys and a girl. They are my whole world. Even when I’m having the worst day ever, they brighten up my day and make me smile.
A few years ago, there was this story that would always play out in my head and no matter how many times I went through it, from beginning to end, it would never fade. So I decided to put it on paper. I didn’t plan on publishing it, but when it was almost done, a friend asked to read it. She said it was a story that needed to be shared. And that’s what started my writing career.
I love all genres of books, and even though I started with writing MC Romance, I have a whole book of ideas, so you can expect more from me than just MC, though romance is in my blood.
Even though I currently work two jobs, my ultimate dream is to become a full time author. I want to be able to spend my days filling pages with stories. I want to be the reason people find a reason to smile or laugh from lines on a page. Reading a book allows me to live in someone else’s shoes, even if only for a few minutes. It’s a way to leave my life and troubles behind and I want to be help others do that as well.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment