Thursday, October 4, 2018

Smiley by LeAnn Ashers

Title: Smiley
Series: The Grim Sinner's Originals MC Series
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 4, 2018

Adeline
It was completely unexpected. I’d never imagined he would come into my life. From the moment I met him, I knew there was no going back. He made me feel things I had never experienced before:
Safety
Love
Happiness
I was floating on air. Nothing could touch me with him by my side. He became my everything.
Smiley
I’d never expected my life to change upon walking into the Devil Souls MC. At first glance, I almost fell on my ass, and I knew I had to have her. She was everything I never knew I wanted, and hell if that didn’t stir something in me. Adeline gave me something I had been missing my whole life:
Passion
Desire
Contentment
I’m the retired president of the Grim Sinners MC but, in the end, you never really leave. The Devil Souls and The Grim Sinners clashed and were brought together to fight the biggest battle yet.
We had to protect our families at any cost.

LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment