Thursday, July 19, 2018

Review for "Pieces of Forever" By: Heather D'Agostino



"Pieces of Forever" By: Heather D'Agostino
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

I was blown away by 'Pieces of Forever' as this took me on a completely unexpected journey.  It was an emotional one.  It was one where you think you know what's going on but the author keeps you on edge until she is ready for the reveal.

This book starts with unbelievable tragedy in Jackson's life.  It leads him to focus even more on work.  Tess works for Jackson and has been drawn to him on so many levels from the start.  He is equally drawn but keeps his distance as does she until they can no longer stay away from each other.  There is something holding Jackson back from fully opening up to Tess.

I laughed and I cried, I smiled and I was sad.  There were plenty of reflective moments throughout, as well poignant.  There was an incredible beauty in this story that was both heart breaking and heart warming.  This was incredibly well written and had you guessing and hoping right the way through.




No comments:

Post a Comment