Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Review of "Taming Ivy" By: April Moran



"Taming Ivy" By: April Moran
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Historical romance is not a genre I dip into very often but this one tempted me in and I'm very glad I had an opportunity to read 'Taming Ivy'.

Set at a time when societal conventions had to be followed and women were severely restricted in what they could do.  This is where we find Ivy who is the gossip of the season after her last suitor took his own life after her rejection.  Sebastian is determined to run her for this and sets a plan in motion to achieve this.  What he doesn't count on is his attraction to her or the fact that her character doesn't match what he was led to believe about her.

The stylistic tone of this book was spot on for the period and it enticed me into this complex journey.  I surprised myself by how much I enjoyed this book and the taming of Sebastian.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review!!! It is much appreciated!♥️ ~April Moran

    ReplyDelete