Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review of "The Diary of Harri Foxx" By: Sue Lloyd



"The Diary of Harri Foxx" By: Sue Lloyd 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆

Harri lives in a cul de sac with thirteen houses, she lives on the left corner and she is by no means superstitious, but she does believe in fate and karma. Harri gets checked up on by her friend Bobbie as much as time allows. If it wasn't for Trace and Harmony, Harri would starve, they make sure that there is always filled. 

Harriett goes by Harri, she is agoraphobic, she lost her husband. Married to Cyril. Bobbie, Trace and Harmony's friend. Bobbie is Married to Titch, could never be a nurse. Cares very deeply about Harri. Trace is Harri's neighbor, Harmony's mother. Harmony is Harri's friend, Trace's daughter. 

This is my first book by Sue Lloyd and I can honestly say that this book will not be my last. This book took me awhile to get into but once I did, I couldn't put it down. I loved that I felt very connected to the characters.






No comments:

Post a Comment