Monday, January 27, 2014

The Reviewers Of LBM Book Blog!


~LMB Book Blog Reviewers~




       Hello.  My name is Wendy.  I’m a thirty something mother of five married to a Navy Chief.  We live in Virginia near the beach with numerous animals ranging from dogs and cats to the more exotic ball python snake and ferrets.  I have a degree in Criminal Justice and am working on a Masters in Education.  I am an avid reader and am also currently writing my own book, which is similar in nature to Nicholas Sparks’ work.  In my spare time I love to read, work on my book, and crochet.  I am looking forward to sharing my love of reading with all of you and am truly blessed to be here.  





I'm Lisa and I'm 34 from North Wales, UK.  I work full time for an information service for families (trained librarian) and am mum an 8 year old daughter.  I love reading and can read up to 7 books a week.  There is nothing better than curling up with my kindle and reading a good book.  I will read pretty much anything as long as it has good characters and story.  Outside of reading I like watching football (soccer) and rugby.




BreAnna- I'm 23 years old. I love to read, shop, and play with my three nephews 8,6 and 3. I love to watch football. My favorite Football team is the Green Bay Packers. I live in Iowa. I'm a huge fan of the Chicago Bulls. I'm an Proud Army sister. 



Laura- who is married, has a 4-year old daughter named Rachel and is a full-time student at Eastern Oregon University. Laura is on target to graduate in June 2014, with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Leadership, Management and Organization. Laura loves to read, sew, and do crafts of all kinds. In her spare time, Laura likes to spend time with her family and riding her Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment