Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review of "Love In Rewind" By: Tali Alexander



"Love In Rewind" By: Tali Alexander 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆  
It was a good book. I am hoping there will be a second book in this series I want more. The ending made me want more. The reason I liked this book is everything about it, It seemed like the characters were so real and I love when you can relate to the characters. 

Emily Marcus was 18 years old and she fell in love with Louis Burel who was 29 years old. Louis was a millionaire bachelor who was with different girls every night until he met Emily. He instantly fell in love with her. She was an innocent young girl until she met him. She had barely even kissed a guy when she met him and she instantly fell in love with him. They were a perfect couple and they were so happy. There birthdays was the same day. They had lots of sex after she realized he loved her. Her best friend Sara was awesome. Everyone needs a best friend like her. I loved Sara's character she was amazing. I loved how they used 80's songs as there own language. I think every best friend should have there own language. I loved all the characters in the book I think Tali Alexander made them all perfect and they was all perfect for the story. I think she showed how much love they all had for each other. I really liked Will he is not in the whole story he's only in it for a little bit at the end and I really hope there a second part to this story that tells more about Will. There was so much going on in this book and there was so much drama towards the end of the book. 

I am so glad I got to read this book. It was a happy book at the beginning but towards end it will make you cry. I was crying so much by the end of the book. I was not happy though with the ending because I was needing more of this story. I was needing to know what happens next and you will never guess what going to happen next in this book that was one of the best parts of the book. The author showed so much love in this story and that was the best part. I think the author is amazing and wrote a great love story. I was really happy with this book and I think everyone should read it if you love romance books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment