Friday, August 25, 2017

Flawless Perfection by Kristin Mayer

Title: Flawless Perfection
Series: A Timeless Love Novel
Author: Kristin Mayer
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: August 25, 2017
Three words altered my life forever. It has to be a terrible mistake. Yet … I know it’s not.


I fear what comes next.
Someone still wants me. I can sense the desperation behind their attempts. Garrick vows to protect me and I cling to his words.
Will it be enough?
The only thing I know is I can’t lose Garrick. And if I have to sacrifice everything to save him … I will.




Kristin Mayer is a wife and proud mother. Since an early age, she has always enjoyed reading and writing. While visiting her father one weekend, he suggested that she should take up writing again. With family and a career, she didn’t give it a lot of thought, until a story entered her mind and wouldn’t leave. At the beginning of 2013, she decided to sit down and write it all down, but she kept it to herself. One sentence developed into two, and before she knew it, she had the makings of a novel. Kristin tries to live life to the fullest during every moment. She loves to travel, meet new people, and mark items off of her bucket list. She loves to hear from her readers by email at kristinmayerwrites@gmail.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKristinMayer/ , on Twitter @author_Kristin, and on Instagram at kristin.mayer . Visit her at https://www.authorkristinmayer.com/
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment