Friday, August 25, 2017

Cyanide by Ella Fields

Title: Cyanide
Series: Surface Rust #1
Author: Ella Fields
Genre: Contemporary Romance Standalone
Release Date: August 24, 2017
Heartless. Conceited. Shallow.
Three simple words to describe me. 
I had everything a girl could ask for, yet nothing I truly needed.
I'd made peace with who I was and the expectations set upon me long ago.
Only to have that peace shattered when a nameless hero rode into my world. 
I wasn't allowed to have him.
Too bad I never cared much for the word no.
Because I'd soon learn the hard way that too much self-indulgence could result in incurable consequences.
He moves to unzip his fly, and I snap into action, stopping him. Biting my lip, I reach down between us and do it myself then tuck my hand inside his black boxer briefs. My eyes never leave his, so I catch every reaction my touch elicits. His nostrils and eyes both flare when my hand finds his velvety length. Rock hard with pre-cum resting at the tip. I swipe my thumb over it, and he visibly shivers. Grinning, I squeeze him gently and start to move my hand up and down, loving the way his breathing turns ragged until he stops me. “Shit, you gotta stop, or this will be over real quick.” 
“Oh? What happened to all night?” I taunt. 
He leans in to nip my bottom lip, and my panties grow even wetter. “Frost”—he tsks—“this is only round one.” 
My breath hitches, but I try not to let any more surprise show and lift my thumb between us to my mouth, sucking his excitement from it and fluttering my lashes.
“Jesus fucking …” His mouth crashes into mine, rough hands tangle into my hair, and I hear the ting of my hair pins as they fall to the counter and floor.
Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters and books to her two cats. She's a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment