Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Review of "Yes, Prime Minister" By: Aria Cole



"Yes, Prime Minister" By: Aria Cole 
Rating: 4.5*

We first meet Juliette as she is getting ready to take a file up to the Prime Minister. Bryce and Juliette end up in the same elevator Bryce has found it very hard to not think about Juliette, so he asked her to go out to dinner with him. 

Juliette just graduated from college. She has been working for the Prime Minister for six weeks. Bryce is the Prime Minister, he is very good at his job. He writes his own speeches. He works with his heart on his sleeve. Locke is the head of Bryce's security team. Jordan works for the Prime Minister and she is Juliette's friend. 

This book is very well written and the characters were very well developed. I found this book very hard to put down and I loved how I felt connected to the characters. I look forward to reading more books by Aria Cole. My only wish was that it was longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment