Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Review of "Torn" By: Carian Cole




"Torn" By: Carian Cole
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

There are no words...This was amazing, awesome, brilliant and so much more.

Kenzi and Toren's relationship shouldn't work with the age difference and the fact that Toren has been in her life from birth but it so does work.  The way in which their relationship became so much more was gentle and a beauty to behold.  Neither enter into it lightly, understanding the repercussions.  I completely and utterly fell in love with Toren, his gentleness, passion and the way he cares for others.  Kenzi impressed with maturity, understatedness and pure heart.

I love Carian Cole's writing before 'Torn' but I love it all the more now and the words to explain how this book made me feel elude me.  It made my heart sing.  It took my breath away.  It made me smile.  It made me feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment