Friday, September 23, 2016

Beyond the River by Linda Hadaway


Beyond the River
by Linda Hadaway
Genre: Young Adult/Middle Grade Adventure



Taylor was living an average life - until Butch the Bully chased him on his bicycle close to the river and suddenly, the edge of the trail gave away, and both boys found themselves falling into a dark abyss. Moments later, they find themselves in a strange land-alone. They began to search for a way to return home, unaware of the dangers that await them. Questions arise. Was this preordained? And if so, why?


One Step Ahead Of Danger and Life Choices are available in print or e-book. Dark Side Of Purgatory was released Feb 7, 2012 by Wild Child Publishing. I have the second book under the Jaxon Slater Series, From Purgatory to Treatment, Aug 12, 2013, (Don't Mess With ) Clear Lake Women published through Whiskey Creek Press. Beyond The River is a young adult/ middle grade adventure story- published June 2016.

Please feel free to check my web site www.lindahadaway.com for book videos and/or send e mail linda_hadaway@hotmail.com. 

I live in a small town in Washington State-I'm a lifer here and enjoy it very much-despite the rain. I have always loved to write and certainly have had my dreams come true with four published novels. 

I have spent most of my life working in the Human Services field.The people I have worked with have taught me so much. It has certainly enriched my life.

I'm a positive person- a romantic at heart. Like life, my stories contain twists of humor. 

As always, I am so greatful for my wonderful family. My children: Jacob, Brandy, Donn, Dale; my daughter-in-law Heather. Grandchildren: Donn III, Hallie, Melinda, and Daylen, twins: Holton & Dalton, Anthony, Little Millie and great-grandbaby Jade. I am also thankful for Bryon, my husband, who gives me so much love and support every day. 

I am a member of the Cascade Writing Group- which has given me great support and encouragement.

www.lindahadaway.com



No comments:

Post a Comment