Monday, March 23, 2015

The CEO by Niquel







Title: The CEO
Author: Niquel
 Release Date: March 23, 2015



Synopsis


I will RIP your heart out...

Don’t let the dress fool you. I am the CEO of a billion dollar corporation named Quinn National. I set my own rules and do what I want, WHEN I want. I’ve devoured any male or female that has crossed my path and I refuse to FAIL.

I wasn’t always this hard, so shut off from the world. I actually loved a man once, but I quickly realized that love makes you weak and I don’t DO weak—anymore. I’ve learned three cardinal rules to be successful in life. Number one: Do NOT get attached to ANYONE. Number two: Lock up my heart and throw away the key.

And number three: SEX is power. To keep the power, you do things you’re not always proud of. I’m Sheila Quinn and I’ll show you what it takes to be the BOSS.









Links to Buy


#theCEO

AMAZON US / UK / Kobo




Review

Rating: 3.5

Hmmm. A strong, confident female CEO is a change from the norm. Sheila is hard working and taken over her dad's company and is confident in her sexuality.

At times the story felt stilted, with something major happening at work and instead of resolving it, she would go out with one of the many men wanting her attention. An impressive social life for someone so busy in work.

It was a quick read and was at times a hot read. I found Sheila to be a cold individual, who would do pretty much anything to get her own way. There are lots of obstacles standing in the way of her success and a slightly dysfunctional family. It was an interesting read and it was an enjoyable way to pass a couple of hours. Being a woman in a man's world is not easy, especially when the men are determined to use your sexuality to get what they want. Sheila is certainly a character that takes no messing in that department and equally turns the tide and uses her sexuality to get what she wants.

Author Bio




Niquel is the author of The Forbidden Series, The Teacher’s Pet Series, and her newest project, The CEO will be out this spring. Boston born and raised, she’s attended two colleges for 3D Animation and Graphic Design. She’s been independently published for over a year now and has no intention on slowing down anytime soon. When she’s not busy entertaining her two daughters and supportive significant other, you can find her sipping her double cup of coffee, writing, or chatting with friends online.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment