Heels of Love
by Phoenix Rayne
Genre: African American, Women's Fiction
When Cricket Hooper moves to Seattle she only has a couple of goals—find a job and an apartment near her friend Chelle, and basically to live a quiet, normal life. However, it isn't long before life becomes far from normal.
When a mysterious man helps get her car out of the mud after she makes a wrong turn, she finds herself in his thrall. He wines and dines her, quite literally, and before Cricket can stop it, things are steamy and serious…very serious.
Cricket is thrown aback when Jyme turns out to be more than a simple fisherman, but then she isn't telling all of her story either.
- Phoenix Rayne has been to every single restaurant, Location, and State that in the From Love to Loathe Series.
- Phoenix Rayne got the From Love to Loathe Series after she friended a few Natives from an Indian Reservation.
- Jyme Samson is a number of guys Phoenix Rayne has met all combined in this fictional character.
- Chelle and Ayashe are characters in the Series. That were put in by Phoenix to portray images of two of her best friends, Michelle and Alicia.
- Phoenix Rayne says she thinks Cricket Hooper is her Inner Goddess.
- While writing the Series, Phoenix favorite book was The Twilight Series.
- The scene where Cricket gets stuck in the mud on the Reservation is a true event.
- Phoenix Rayne has never worked for Starbucks but she adores the coffee.
- Phoenix Rayne drove a Chrysler Convertible Sebring and a Chrysler PT Cruiser, while she lived in The Pacific Northwest.
- Phoenix Rayne attended Twilight Camp while she lived in The Pacific Northwest.
Phoenix Rayne was born in Federal Way Washington in a small community. Currently she resides in Nashville Tennessee where she is a student as well as a full time author... Phoenix is a published author that has several novels under her belt that she has penned with G-Street Chronicles. When not writing you can find her in a shoe store shopping or catching a good movie.
Tweet me @hellophoenixx