Friday, March 27, 2015

Review of "Kill Devil Hills" By: Sarah Darlington



"Kill Devil Hills" By: Sarah Darlington
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆


Noah and Ellie got drunk and were playing a two person game of Taboo, when they both had to go to the bathroom. Noah went upstairs to the bathroom and when he went in he sobered up real quick, he found Ellie's sister Georgina on the floor, Noah saved Georgina's life. Ellie got Noah some bleach, towels and cleaning supplies so he can clean up the mess in the bathroom. Georgie isn't one hundred percent sure that saving her was a good thing.

Noah is Ellie's friend and roommate, he is 24 years old. He is part owner in a miniature golf course with Ellie, he has to have everything clean. Ellie is a light weight drinker, she is the oldest of 4, she has a younger brother and 2 younger sisters. She is tough and never cries, she is a bad cook, she is optimistic and she is the black sheep of her family with short hair and tattoos, she is also a lesbian. Georgina is Ellie's sister, her best friend was her brother, she tried to commit suicide, she went to The Cove a recovery facility for 4 months, she is 18 years old and she also goes by Georgie. Rose is 9 years old, Georgie and Ellie's sister. 


This is my first book by Sarah Darlington and it wont be my last. I truly loved this story, I loved how well the story was written. I also loved how I was connected with the characters. I loved how well the characters were developed. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.






No comments:

Post a Comment