Monday, September 29, 2014

"A Bride of Salt and Stars" Terry Maggeri Release Day Launch

Terry Maggert's A Bride of Salt and Stars RDL Banner 

Cover

Terry's Cover

Book Jacket

A_Bride_of_Salt_and_Stars book jacket Book Info

Title: A Bride of Salt and Stars

Author: Terry Maggert

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Cover Design: Amalia Chitulescu

55666-add-to-goodreads-button

Synopsis

From a secret tomb beneath the ashes of a Mexican volcano, something has broken free. Something luminous. Beautiful. And deadly. From the deepest part of our human legends, she is known simply as The Bride, and she’s visiting Florida for dinner, but her arrival has not gone unseen. The Fearless will make certain her reception is memorable. In a place where creatures like The Bride hunt each night, The Fearless will go to any lengths defending humanity. But only after dark. That’s when the hunting is best. In this battle, new warriors emerge against this timeless evil as Ring, Wally and Risa rejoin their stalwart friends to turn demons into dust --and justice into reality. They’re joined by Aurelia, the Romanian stripper who fights better than she dances and has a very unusual history. Aurelia brings a legendary weapon to bear against The Bride-- but first, she’ll have to guide Ring through a maze of warlocks, a clever deity, and the ongoing reclamation of the succubus Delphine’s soul. Along the way, The Fearless will feed the dog, collect the rent, and act like every day in the sun might be their last.

Pre-Order Links

AmazonUS | AmazonUK

Teaser 
Terry's Teaser 

Meet terry Maggert

Terry Maggert 

Born in 1968, I discovered fishing shortly after walking, a boon, considering I lived in South Florida. After a brief move to Kentucky, my family trekked back to the Sunshine State. I had the good fortune to attend high school in idyllic upstate New York, where I learned about a mythical occurrence known in Florida as "seasons". After two or three failed attempts at college, I bought a bar. That was fun because I love beer, but, then, I eventually met someone smarter than me (a common event), and, in this case, she married me and convinced me to go back to school--which I did, with enthusiasm. I earned a Master's Degree in History and rediscovered my love for writing. My novels explore dark fantasy, immortality, and the nature of love as we know it. I live near Nashville, Tennessee, with the aforementioned wife, son, and herd, and, when I'm not writing, I teach history, grow wildly enthusiastic tomato plants, and restore my 1967 Mustang.

::::connect with terry maggert here::::

Facebook | Twitter | Website | Amazon | Goodreads

Hosted By
CLP_BANNER_PIC

No comments:

Post a Comment