Friday, April 10, 2020

Sweet Salvation by Toya Richardson

Sweet Salvation (The Protectors Book 3)
by Toya Richardson
Genre: Genre: Paranormal Romance 
Standalone read #SweetSalvation #ToyaRichardson #NewRelease #ParanormalRomance
 ADD TO YOUR TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/51075699-sweet-salvation-the-protectors-series-book-3
BUY SWEET SALVATION: mybook.to/SweetSalvation
SYNOPSIS
All Manuela ever wanted was a normal life. A human life. When she leaves the safety of her Protectors community, her dream suddenly turns into a nightmare. When she is used for sport and hunted down, she doesn’t expect to be rescued by her mate. But what man would ever want her after what her body had been through.
Josh loves his life within Elias Crane’s Protectors community. After the brutal deaths of his family, he hopes to find peace. When he travels to a Protectors community in Spain, he discovers his mate. Broken. Brutalised.
Through their telepathic bond, they inadvertently share their past experiences. When Manuela opts to seek revenge, her actions could send shockwaves throughout all the Supernat communities. Can Josh reach her before death claims her from him?
Meet the Author
Writing has been my passion since a very early age. Sadly, it wasn’t until the death of my mum, who was also my best friend, in 2009 that I started to take it seriously. My mum’s wish was to see me published, which didn’t occur until 2014. And now, each book written by me is dedicated to her.
My main genre is romance, with books published in contemporary and paranormal romance. I also have the first of a trilogy published in YA Fantasy, there is an element of romance in this series, although the focus is predominantly the heroine’s quest.
When not writing, or reading my main hobbies are; cinema, theatre, gardening, keeping fit, Formula One racing, darts and spending time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment