Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Guarded Heart by Blair LeBlanc

Title: The Guarded Heart
Author: Blair LeBlanc
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 25, 2019
Cassian.
He’s my silent shadow. A cold, unfeeling giant with a voice that’s all grit. A man of few words who undresses me with his bedroom eyes. Whose rare smile makes my heart backflip.
He’s thirty.
I’m nineteen.
He’s my bodyguard. I’m the daughter of a senator. 
He’s my first. I’m one of his many conquests.
He’s distant as the moon, but I’m hopelessly falling for him.
He’ll protect my body, but shatter my heart.
Because Cassian isn’t made for white picket fences. He’s built for pleasuring a woman. Protecting her.
No matter how safe I feel in his arms— It won’t last.
A scandal might ruin my father’s campaign. It wasn’t what I planned, but Cassian seized me— heart, body, and soul.
I can’t let him go.
I’ll see this through the bittersweet end.

"OMG! This book is a roller coaster! Cassian and Rain are just WOW!" - JSD
"I absolutely fell in love with Cassian and Rain. Their chemistry was sizzling hot their characters were well developed and the storyline flowed smoothly" - Kate
"Easily drew the reader in from the very start and kept rapt attention through the very end, never wavering. The characters were powerful, endearing, enjoyable, and conveyed true emotions clearly felt by the reader." - Rudy
"The story of Cassian and Rain becomes a fast favorite as you read about how this couple comes together despite swearing to not fall in love. An absolute must read!" - Jennifer Lamb
"This was such a wonderful story. I just couldn't put it down. I stayed up almost all night reading it. I loved the plot twists and the characters. I can not wait for the next book." - Crystal

Blair LeBlanc is an author of Contemporary Romance and lives in Seattle with her two ill-behaved cats.
Before she settled in Seattle, she lived in Northern California where she studied English Literature at San Jose State University. She pursued a career in medicine before making an about-face to write full-time. She also pens psychological thrillers as Rachel Hargrove.
She enjoys beer tasting, live music venues, and singing her heart out at horrified bar patrons.
 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment