Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Riders on the Storm by Robin Hill

Title: Riders on the Storm
Series: Waiting for the Sun, Part Two
Author: Robin Hill
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 30, 2019 
Cover Design: Robin Harper Wicked by Design
WHEN A SERIES OF EVENTS SEND DARIAN INTO A DOWNWARD SPIRAL, FRANKIE WILL DISCOVER WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO LOVE A MAN WHO’S LOST IT ALL. 
Dear Francesca,
I’m writing to let you know I’m going to do as you asked. I’m going to leave you alone and hope that one day you’ll come back to me.
But I can’t sit in this house another minute. The absence of you is stifling. So I’m leaving for the island. Indefinitely.
I’m sorry, Francesca. I’m so very sorry. Please try to forgive me. And if you ever change your mind, I’ll be waiting.
I love you, Darian 
********** 
Riders on the Storm is the angsty, emotional conclusion to the Waiting for the Sun Duet. IT IS NOT A STANDALONE and should be read after Waiting for the Sun. Due to mature content, both installments are recommended for readers 18 and up.
 
​​​​​​Robin Hill spends 75% of her day writing, 30% reading, and a good 25% hanging out with her husband whilst simultaneously stalking random people online. She’s terrible at math. She loves wine. Coincidence? Maybe.
She also loves to cook, eat cheeseburgers, listen to The Doors, and watch Jeopardy. She hates flying and blue cheese, and she's not too keen on treadmills. She believes in aliens but not ghosts. And she dream casts Josh Duhamel in every book she reads.
Robin hides out at her Texas Hill Country compound with her husband and their little poodle princess, Alice Malice.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment