Thursday, April 11, 2019

Ghosted by Rina Kent

Title: Ghosted
Series: Team Zero #2
Author: Rina Kent
Genre: Mafia Romance Suspense
Release Date: April 11, 2019

Dark. Dangerous. Deadly.
Those facts should’ve kept me away from this underground world where people disappear and never return.
They didn’t.
His mistake: Taking Zoe, someone I consider a sister. I will stop at nothing to get her back. Even if it means infiltrating a notorious organised crime ring in search of the faceless ghost who plucked her away.
My mistake: Not expecting him. Julian—the guard surrounded by a shroud of darkness and mystery. I'm helplessly and dangerously drawn to the man within. 
The more I get lost in him, the riskier my mission becomes.
What if Julian is more than a mere guard?
What if he’s related to this man called Ghost?




Rina Kent is a lover of suspenseful plots and edgy characters. She has always been obsessed with romance. Storytelling is in her blood. Plotting is her addiction. Flawed and gripping characters are her drug. She makes it her mission to give them all types of trouble before granting them happy endings.

When not scheming her characters' fate, Rina manages a hectic schedule divided between studying and living with the most supportive husband and a not-very-supportive cat.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment