Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Crazy Stupid Perfection by Melissa Toppen







Title: Crazy Stupid Perfection
Series: Crazy Stupid #3
Author: Melissa Toppen
Genre: New Adult/Erotic Romance
Release Date: October 4, 2016




Blurb

Paxton Stewart… The boy I spent my entire childhood pining after.
He never saw me of course.
To him I was just a child. His best friend’s baby sister. A silly little girl.
Until I wasn’t anymore…

I thought I could be the one to change him. The one to tame him.
Instead, I became one of the many broken hearts he left in his path.

I didn’t run away. I had planned to leave all along.
But what I didn’t plan for was how I would feel returning all these years later.

One look and it all came back.
One look and suddenly I remembered everything…
Every word. Every kiss. Every touch.

Even after everything he put me through; Paxton Stewart still owns my heart.
The only question remaining is what he plans to do with it now…

Crazy Stupid Perfection is the third of three standalone novels in the Crazy Love Series






Review
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆



Paxton couldn't stop thinking about Charlie, her being his best friends little sister makes her off limits. Paxton was at the bar that Gavin and Decklan own and he sees Harlee and starts talking to her. When Gavin sees them and glares at him. Decklan and Kimber have to calm him down. Deck and Kimber decided that instead of waiting to get married they are going to go to Vegas and get married, Charlie was very surprised when she was invited to go to Vegas with them. 

Charlie has secrets that she didn't want to tell anyone, Gavin's younger sister, pretending for three years that Paxton doesn't exist. Tired of Gavin's over protectiveness. Paxton works with Gavin and Decklan at the bar, doesn't want to screw up his friendship with Gavin. Gavin's friend and roommate. Decklan's friend. Gavin is very protective of Charlie, own's a bar with Decklan. Harlee is Gavin's girlfriend. Decklan is getting married, Gavin and Paxton's best friend. Kimber is Decklan's girlfriend (wife).

This is the third book in the crazy love series book three. This book is very well written and the characters are very well developed. I loved how well I felt connected to the characters. I also loved that I can't put this book down. I look forward to reading more books by Melissa Toppen.



Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK








Also Available



AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS




AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



Author Bio



Melissa Toppen is a Reader's Choice Award Winning and Bestselling Romance Author of New Adult, Contemporary, Erotic and Romantic Suspense. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.

Melissa was born and raised in a small town in Ohio and now resides in Cincinnati with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.


In addition to spending time with family and friends, Melissa loves going to concerts and is obsessed with the T.V. shows Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time and Outlander.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment