Thursday, March 9, 2017

Soar by Sloane Murphy

Book: Soar (Immortal Chronicles #3)
Author: Sloane Murphy
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance
Release Day - 7th March 
 #SoarTheImmortalChronicles

Synopsis
There is only so much one person can endure before they break. There was nothing I ever wanted less than to be Princess at the Royal Court. After devastation rocked my whole world, the return of my mother doesn't seem like the dream it was supposed to be. I know how to be a warrior. I have no idea how to be a princess... With her whole world turned upside down, and her heart still broken, who will Addie be at the end of it all? Hearts can break, faith can plummet, but souls can Soar.


Buy The Book

Excerpt
They murmur their agreement before leaving me with Addie. I know what thoughts are running through their mind, but I don’t care.  Here in the dim light, I brush a strand of hair from her face and take a moment of self-indulgent gazing before gathering her in my arms and carrying her back to her room. As we travel, she sleepily wraps her arms around my neck, snuggling into me. I still so as not to wake her. Once arrived at her room, I settle her in bed, pulling the duvet over her. Dimitri was right, I don’t want to let her go but I must. “I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and to be worthy of you. Even if that means letting you go,” I whisper before gently kissing her forehead. I Make my way to the door as quietly as I can, trying not to wake her but she stirs. “Kaden, is that you?” she asks sleepily. “Yeah, you fell asleep earlier, I thought I’d bring you back.” “You always do,” she says, falling back into a heavy sleep.

Meet The Author
Hi everyone! I'm Sloane *waves*. I'm 27, a total book nerd with a penchant for travel and I probably use the words Dude & Awesomesauce far too often in real life.! I write mainly Paranormal Romance NA & YA, but I'll be branching out into other Romance genres too. I was born and raised in Peterborough, England along with 2 sisters, 2 brothers and a plethora of cousins, I come from a REALLY big family! I'm one of the clumsiest people you'll ever meet, but I try to stay on my feet *haha*. I still live here with Mr M & our fur baby Arya. Please don't be afraid to come and say hi! I don't bite I swear :)
•*¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡¸.•*´¨)☆♡
               ♡☆(¸.•´Limited Edition Cover

Only Available Direct from the Author 
Other books in the series:

No comments:

Post a Comment