Thursday, March 23, 2017

Review for "Counterbalance" By: Kelly Moran




"Counterbalance" By: Kelly Moran 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆


Xavier hasn't seen Peyton since the benefit, he was looking forward to this interview with her. Peyton is trying to decide weather or not to take the job with Xavier. So she decided that she was going to ask him questions in order to figure out weather or not to take the job offered by Xavier. 


Xavier owns Gaines Industries, he is known as "Deep Freeze." 28 years old. Youngest man to own a fortune 500 company. Peyton has lost a lot her brother and fiance. Wants to help Xavier. Joesph is Xavier's personal security. Ex Military and he is 33 years old. Kate is Peyton's friend. 


This is my first book by Kelly Moran and I can honestly say that this book will not be my last. It's very well written and the characters are very well developed. I loved that I was drawn into the story from the first page and that I felt very connected to the characters.





No comments:

Post a Comment