Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review of "Hard Rules" By: Lisa Renee Jones



"Hard Rules" By: Lisa Renee Jones
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Full of intrigue, secrets and conflict.  Just what the doctor ordered!  I absolutely loved the writing here and Lisa Renee Jones completely blew my mind with her story telling.  I was instantly drawn in and couldn't put it down.  The blend between all the different elements was perfect and left me wanting more from these characters and this story.

There is plenty at stake here for Shane and Emily.  Shane has to contend with the back stabbing and deviousness of his own family wanting to take control of the family business and take it down a darker route.  Whilst Shane is determined this won't happen, he finds himself seemingly one step behind.  When Emily enters his life in a whirlwind, she is a distraction he shouldn't follow.  Emily has her own secrets and agenda.

I loved these characters as they all jumped off the page, even the not so nice ones.  This was one book I could not put down as I was drawn in from the first word and it would not let me go until well after the final words had been read.






No comments:

Post a Comment