Thursday, August 27, 2015

Throwback by Zeia Jameson


Throwback
by Zeia Jameson
Genre: New Adult Romance



Jeremy's goals were to work hard, be successful and make his mother proud.
Livy's goals were to separate herself from her past and keep people at a distance.
When Jeremy meets Livy, his priorities shift slightly - getting Livy to trust him becomes number one on his list.
Jeremy and Livy take a chance on each other and give a relationship a try. But when they come to a crossroads and want different things out of life, they struggle to figure out what to do next.
A mysterious gift from an anonymous source is the fate of their future. It'll help them remember why they started a relationship in the first place.
But will remembering the past be enough for Jeremy and Livy to overcome the turmoil of what their lives have become?
Note: This is a New Adult Romance and contains mature language and situations.This book is not recommending for readers under the age of 18.



I'm a small town girl from GA. I enjoy getting into the zone and typing until my hands go numb. I like curling up under a blanket with coffee and reading when life allows me the time - especially when it's rainy outside. I love my family with all of my heart. I am fond of humor and laughter because I think it keeps us sane and grounded. I pride myself in being open minded: say what you want to say, be who you want to be. Just don't be mean, rude or a bully - because then you'll see my Hulk side.

Media links:
Facebook: facebook.com/zeiajameson
Website: www.zeiajameson.com
Twitter: @ZeiaJameson



No comments:

Post a Comment