Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Frozen Sector by Anna Edwards

Title: Frozen Sector
Series: Zombie Year 2099 #1
Author: Anna Edwards
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romance w/ Holiday Elements
Release Date: January 7, 2020 

Two lovers, two different missions, both fighting to stay alive in a world ruled by zombies. 

During the collapse of the Earth, Fraeya, a female elf, was captured by the North Pole zombies. Rott, the head of the zombie pack, bound her magic and forced her to serve him as a slave. She prepares an escape route, but when things don’t go as planned, she’s forced to leave the other women slaves behind. 
She will have to use all her skills to find a way to restore her magical abilities if she has any hope of completing her mission to find her lover, alone. 
The North Pole zombies captured and sold Vaegon, a male elf, to a group of wolf shifters living in Mexico. He's struggling with the heat as he farms the land daily to provide food for his owners to sell. Vaegon’s prowess as a fighter is renowned among his people, but his powers aren't at full strength, and he has no idea why.
He will have to find a way to restore his fighting abilities if he has any hope of completing his mission of returning home to Greenland and destroying Rott's pack, once and for all. 
Can Fraeya and Vaegon discover hope in the world they once knew, or will destiny destroy them both, forever?
Frozen Sector is the first book in the Zombie World 2099 series; a post apocalyptic world where survival is everything and love may hold the key to the future.



All I am a British author, from the depths of the rural countryside near London. In a previous life, I was an accountant from the age of twenty-one. I still do that on occasions, but most of my life is now spent intermingling writing while looking after my husband, two children and two cats (probably in the inverse order to the one listed!). When I have some spare time, I can also be found writing poetry, baking cakes (and eating them), or behind a camera snapping like a mad paparazzi.

I'm an avid reader who turned to writing to combat my depression and anxiety. I have a love of travelling and like to bring this to my stories to give them the air of reality.

I like my heroes hot and hunky with a dirty mouth, my heroines demure but with spunk, and my books full of dramatic suspense.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment