Thursday, December 12, 2019

Fallen Angel, Part 1 by Tracie Podger

Fallen Angel, Part 1 – Mafia Romance
by Tracie Podger
Synopsis
On the first day of her holiday to Washington, DC, Brooke Stiles meets Robert Stone.
Dark eyed, damaged and dangerous - Stone has never had a normal relationship for fear of his past being exposed. Not knowing how to respect nor love, he struggles with his feelings for a woman who makes him question everything that he is.
Brooke falls in love with him and as their relationship grows she learns who he really is.  Her future is set. She is to heal her man and mend his broken soul. But can she do the one thing that he asks?
This is a story of an ordinary woman who falls in love with an extraordinary man and has to discover whether she is strong enough to forgive him his past.
Start the journey here à Mybook.to/FallenAngelPart1
The Fallen Angel series is a six book series with a further six books to accompany it. You can find the first six books here:
Amazon US https://amzn.to/2JTWAwv 
Part 1 is on sale for 99c (Please check for current price before purchase)
All the Fallen Angel series books 1-6 can be read as part of your Kindle Unlimited subscription
Fallen Angel, Part 1 – Short excerpt
Chapter One
All copyright held by author
It was in a small room in an office block in Washington, DC, that my life changed, forever.
Sam, my best friend, was sitting at his desk, occupied by a call. Whilst waiting, I headed to the kitchen; some coffee was needed to get me over the jet lag I was feeling.
It was the oddest thing; I simply felt someone behind me, and my heart quickened in fear. There had been no sound, no footsteps, or the noise of the door opening. My hands gripped the counter before I slowly turned around. I found myself looking into the darkest eyes I had ever seen, the blackness took my breath away. It took all my strength to draw my eyes away to look at his face and then he smiled, unblinking at me. He was so close, I could feel his breath, and I couldn’t move, I couldn’t breathe. 
He was tall, over six feet and powerfully built. His shoulders were well defined in his suit. His black hair was cropped short at the sides, slightly longer and spiked on top. He had a little stubble around a strong jawline and a slight crook to his nose. If anyone could be described as perfect, it was that man.
I guessed him to be in his thirties with just the right amount of laughter lines around his eyes to soften the intensity of him, slightly. As he looked at me, his eyes seemed to grow darker. I felt a heat creep up my neck and my stomach knotted. The air around me felt charged and sparked with electricity, and yet he did not say one word.
“There you are,” I heard. “I’ve been looking for you, are you ready to go?”
I looked over to Sam and found my mouth so dry I couldn’t speak, so just nodded. He slowly turned to Sam.
“Oh, good evening, Mr. Stone. I didn’t realise you were working late,” Sam stammered.
“Always, Sam. Now, introduce me to your friend,” he replied, his voice was low and commanding.
“Brooke, this is Mr. Stone, owner of Vassago. Mr. Stone, my friend from England, Brooke Stiles. She arrived this morning, to stay with me.”
Mr. Stone turned back to me, a slow smile crept across his face, and he held his hand out. I took it and as his hand closed around mine, images flooded my brain, too fast to be able to see any one of them, but it unnerved me greatly.
“Pleased to meet you, Miss Stiles. I look forward to seeing more of you,” he said, as his dark eyes bored straight through me. 

Meet the Author
Tracie Podger currently lives in Kent, UK with her husband and a rather obnoxious cat called George. Shes a Padi Scuba Diving Instructor with a passion for writing. Tracie has been fortunate to have dived some of the wonderful oceans of the world where she can indulge in another hobby, underwater photography. She likes getting up close and personal with sharks.
Tracie likes to write in different genres. Her Fallen Angel series and its accompanying books are mafia romance and full of suspense. A Virtual Affair, Letters to Lincoln and Jackson are angsty, contemporary romance, and Gabriel, A Deadly Sin and Harlot are thriller/suspense. The Facilitator is erotic romance.
Books by Tracie Podger
Fallen Angel, Part 1
Fallen Angel, Part 2
Fallen Angel, Part 3
Fallen Angel, Part 4
Fallen Angel, Part 5
Fallen Angel, Part 6
The Fallen Angel Box Set
Evelyn - A novella to accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Rocco  A novella to accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Robert  To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Travis  To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Taylor & Mack  To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Angelica  To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
A Virtual Affair  A standalone
Gabriel  A standalone
The Facilitator  A standalone
A Deadly Sin  A standalone
Harlot  A standalone
Letters to Lincoln  A standalone
Jackson  A standalone
The Freedom Diamond  A novella
Stalker Links
 Come on over to Tracie's reader's group to keep up to date on news:
Please check for current price before purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment