Thursday, June 15, 2017

Punched by Jacob Chance




Title: Punched
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: June 15, 2017



Blurb

Reagan is the one who got away - or should I say the one I drove away? Now, four years later, she’s back to manage the gym where I train. Seeing her everyday is a distraction I can’t afford. I’m so close to achieving the big payoff I’ve been working for. Nothing’s going to keep me from winning this belt - not even her.






Review
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Jimmy pushes Noah really hard so that he can be prepared for his fight that is coming up. When Jimmy makes an announcement that Reagan is going to be taking over the business side of the gym so he can focus more on the training. Reagan and Noah have a history together, but its been years since they last saw each other and since he broke her heart. 

Noah is a fighter, one of Jimmy's best. Can't stop thinking about Reagan. Reagan is Jimmy's youngest daughter the tomboy of the family. graduated with a degree in business. Jimmy is Noah's trainer, used to be a fighter. Owner of the gym. People came from all around in order to be trained by him. Nick is Noah's friend and a fighter. Moira is Reagan's oldest friend a Realtor. Griff is Noah and Nick's friend. 

This is an amazing read by Jacob Chance. I loved that I found this book very hard to put down. It's very well written and the characters are very well developed. I look forward to reading more books by Jacob Chance.

Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An author of erotic thrillers and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment