Saturday, June 24, 2017

Past Transgressions by Janae Keyes

Title: Past Transgressions: A Russian Roulette Love Story
Author: Janae Keyes
Genre: Contemporary Interracial Romance
Release Date: June 23, 2017

Ms. Responsible, that’s what my roommate and best friend Katya calls me. I spend all my time working and I never take time for myself, always taking care of everyone. Until, Katya has me join her for a trip of a lifetime, three weeks in Russia.
That’s where I met him.
A hitman, a hired killer. 
I used to kill for a living, but that part of my life is behind me and she is in front of me. Though the life I left behind is calling me back.
I can’t go back, I have to protect my family and her.
When least expecting, past transgressions return to haunt the unsuspecting. 


  

Janae was born and raised in the California Bay Area. She grew up a very creative only child and has been writing for as long as she can remember.
Janae accidentally met her now husband online, and a whirlwind romance began because of their mutual love of Harry Potter. After dating long distance, Janae picked up her life in California and moved halfway around the world to Belgium to be with him, all in the life of a hopeless romantic.
When Janae isn’t chasing around her active toddler, she is working on new ideas and working to improve her craft. Janae is currently living in a suburb of Brussels, Belgium with her husband and daughter.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment