Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nowhere by Bink Cummings

Title: Nowhere
Series: Crimson Outlaws MC #1 - Part 1 of Duology
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: MC Romance
“Bink, definitely NAILED it!!! This book was/is phenomenal. She incorporated Biker, Stepbrother love, BDSM, Billionaire, Strong female and Alpha Males. What more can you ask for?? It was Hot, Kinky, Beautiful, Emotional and Sweet! I could not put it down!!!” ~5 Star Amazon Review by TammyA
“OMG this is Bink Cummings best book yet. Every book she writes gets better and better.” ~5 Star Amazon Review by J.L. Johnston
On the outside my life seems simple. I'm an average woman with a love for motorcycles. A high school teacher who's a single mother. But what you don't know is what lingers just beneath the surface...
The desires
The needs. 
This hunger that can never be fully satiated. 
Part of me knows it's bad. That I shouldn't crave what I do. But the other half doesn't give a fu*k. 
I'm split in two. Which is how I've spent most of my life. 
Torn in half by conflicting emotions. By the man I desire, but shouldn't. By the secrets that I hide from almost everyone. 
Then... 
One day, everything changes... 
My world is turned upside down and I'm left falling... 
Falling toward something special. 
Toward a sense of belonging that I find in the strangest of places. With someone I never thought I'd be with in my wildest dreams.
I'm Gwen Donovan and this is my journey to love and self acceptance. 
Let's just hope, that in the end, it doesn't bite me in the ass.
Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual content, taboo situations, graphic violence, profanity that'd make your grandmother blush, a woman who has multiple orgasms, a vast array of possible triggers including past sexual assault so expect anything. And whatever the hell else that makes it unsuitable for folks under the age of 18.
This is NOT a Standalone.
Part 1 of a Duology. 
81k Words in Length.
ENTER THE HUGE GIVEAWAY HOSTED ON
BINK CUMMINGS FACEBOOK PAGE
PART 2 OF THE CRIMSON OUTLAWS MC DUOLOGY IS SET TO RELEASE IN 2017
Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her family, reading, and cooking huge meals--Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment