Monday, December 26, 2016

Draft Day by Toya King

Title: Draft Day: A BWWM Sports Romance
Author: Toya King
Genre: Interracial Romance, Sports Romance, New Adult Romance
Release Date: December 26, 2016
Tyler
I’m riding high. A successful college football career means I’m about to sign with the NFL -- and I have all the women I want.
When Deja shows up at my apartment, I’m shocked at the changes in her. When we were in foster care as kids, I always protected her, and she needs me more than ever.
I’m determined to take care of her -- but will I be forced to choose between her and my career?
Deja
Tyler was the only real bright spot in my life growing up. Maybe I don’t deserve to be in his life anymore, but turning to him when I hit rock bottom is the only choice that makes sense.
I can’t help wanting more from him than friendship. He has the brightest future imaginable, and if I’m not careful, I could drag him down with me.
He’s like a beacon lighting my way to a better path… if I can find the strength to follow it. But will he be waiting for me when I get there?
Draft Day is a steamy full-length interracial football sports romance. It’s only recommended for audiences 18+. Standalone. No cheating. No cliffhangers. Guaranteed HEA.

Toya King is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires, and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.
Want to be kept up to date on new interracial romance releases? Text BWWM to 31996!
Join Toya's Street Team --> STREET TEAM
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment