Monday, August 15, 2016

Review of "Enchanted Desire" By: Paul Lonardo




"Enchanted Desire" By: Paul Lonardo 


I had my life all planned out...until I met him. Kenny Honana is sexy and alluring. Mysterious. I’d always been drawn to the Native American heritage, and now I found myself dream-deep in a supernatural tribal ritual. Little did I know, his vision quest would involve me in a sexual odyssey beyond my wildest dreams. But when the quest is over...what becomes of us.


Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Shanna isn't happy in her relationship with David anymore, she also isn't happy when her alarm goes off to go Black Friday shopping with her sister. Courtney and Shanna go into a store a meet Kenny, she realized that she forgot her purchase from the store. 


Shanna is beginning to resent David, she is very smart and young. She lost her mother three years ago. She goes to Boston University. Kenny carves dolls teaches at Boston University. Courtney is Shanna's sister, she lives with her dad. David is a State Trooper and he doesn't want to get married.


This book is very well written and the characters are very well developed. I found it very hard to put this book down. I look forward to reading more books by Paul Lonardo.



Amazon | B&N


I have had published both fiction and non-fiction book published, including titles that have been excerpted in Reader’s Digest (Caught in the Act, Penguin Group, 2011) and reviewed in Publisher’s Weekly (Life, with Cancer, Health Communications, Inc., foreword by Anna Quindlen, 2012).

From the Ashes, a 2010 collaborative book written with a Gina Russo, who survived the deadly 2003 Station Nightclub fire in RI which claimed the lives of 100 people, became the basis of a 2013 documentary web series, The Station.

Thrill Killers is a 2007 true crime book (New Horizon Press, Berkley paperback, 2008) written with the Johnston, Rhode Island detective who headed the investigation of a brutal double homicide.

I was interviewed as part of NBC’s documentary program, I Survived a Serial Killer, featuring the true crime story depicted in the book Caught in the Act.

I had my first romance book published (Reunion of Souls, Liquid Silver Press, June 2015).
I recently had my second romance novella Enchanted Desire published by Wild Rose Press, released on June 17, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment