Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Infamous by Ivy Wild

 

Title: Infamous
Series: Kings of Capital
Author: Ivy Wild
Genre: Friends to Lovers, Second Chance Romance, Office Romance, Hollywood Romance
Release Date: January 30, 2021
Cover Design: @ohsomanyfeels






My name is Sophie Strong
and I sold my soul to a record company
For fame
For fans
For fortune
For a life I thought I wanted.
I sold out in the worst possible way
Leaving everything I loved behind.
Turning myself into someone I wasn’t
Just to watch the world turn itself on me.
Now the whole world hates me and I can’t escape them.
I can’t escape this.
And no matter how fast I run
Connor Driscoll always seems to find me.
He’s the man I left behind and the one I don’t deserve.
He says he loves me but he shouldn’t.
Because once you become famous,
all that’s left to do is become
INFAMOUS










Writer of all things untamed, romantic and free, Ivy Wild never planned on becoming a romance novelist. In fact, she hated romance as a kid and was quite proud of that fact. Basically, life is weird.

Married to her own alpha hero, she currently lives in various places of the world at various times thanks to his military career.

Her current side hustle is being a lawyer.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment