Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Relationshit Show by S. Cole

Title: The Relationshit Show
Author: S. Cole
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 13, 2020
Cover Design: Book Cover Kingdom
Once upon a time, there was a young girl who thought she found the love of her life at only fourteen years old . . . but after five years of puppy love combined with ‘we think we’re grown’ love, her fairy tale came to an end.

That girl was me. 
I’m Cole and this is my story, my journey, and as it turned out, my hot mess of a dating life.
There are the guys who ghosted me and also the one who returned like a zombie again and again. There are drunken adventures and one night stands. There's even that time I became a bride for the span of a night.
While struggling with writer’s block and depression, I jotted it all down, kept the records, and now I’m ready to share it with you. 
Yeah, you! 
I’ve condensed it all into seventeen episodes of love, life, lust and the chaos of millennial dating. So get comfortable, grab your popcorn, some tissues, and of course that bottle of wine. It’s time to binge on your favorite reality star... me.
When he arrived, I ordered the Uber, and in no time, one showed up. We got dropped off at the restaurant. Driver earned extra points when he asked me if I wanted to order a large cheese dip. However, he lost points when he stuck his chip in the dip, sucked the cheese off of the chip, and then stuck said chip back into the queso. I was baffled and confused and hurt that he would treat the cheese dip that way. “Why’d you do that?” I couldn’t help myself. I had to ask. He shrugged his shoulders. “I like the cheese. I don’t like the chip.” Blasphemy. I decided to shrug it off. I mean, at least the man liked cheese. You may be shocked to know, I’ve dated some guys who don’t. Extreme blasphemy. After the crazy queso fiasco, things were all fine and dandy . . .
S. Cole, otherwise known as Shay, is kind of a hot mess. A fun hot mess, but a mess nonetheless. She gets shit done, but . . . ya get the point. Shay is a daughter, sister, friend, and great worker! She’s really awesome at all of those things, but she probably writes best. She has written stories for as long as she can remember. Like, at least since she was seven years old. That’s when she wrote her first book. Shay loved conjuring up stories so much, she continued writing them into her twenties. But now, she can drink while she’s doing it, so it’s even better! Maybe that’s why the characters that reside in her little black heart finally bothered her enough that she had to actually share them with readers. #winemademedoit

Shay grew up in a home where she was taught to embrace her inner nerd and creativity . . . and her short stature. At 5’1, Shay is that short girl who writes about the deranged and devious. For some reason, she strayed from her usual love of crime fiction to write something funny. She once told her friend ‘I write dark shit, but when I’m in a dark place, I’ve got to write light’.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment