Thursday, May 10, 2018

Review of "Wanderlust" By: A.R. Hadley



"Wanderlust" By: A.R. Hadley
Rating: 4.5*

When book one finished I was very disappointed as I wanted more from Annie and Cal and I wanted their HEA.  I was so happy to jump back into their story to see how it further unfolds.  Patience has been a virtue and A.R. Hadley did not disappoint.

Book one left with things uncertain between them as Annie is insistent on travelling to open up opportunities to display her work.   They are both still insistent that it is a summer fling but they struggle being apart from each other and feelings are obviously developing and growing between them.

These two characters were interesting with their flaws and vulnerabilities.  Both holding back from fully committing despite it being obvious that their hearts had already decided for them.  Yes they frustrated me but their complexities hooked me and drew me into their story.  I wanted this book to never end but I will try to wait patiently for the next installment.





No comments:

Post a Comment